The mSonic is an intelligent and versatile
ultrasonic Meter / Controller designed to measure Level, Volume
and Open Channel Flow. mSonic's unique features allow accurate
measurements in harsh environments. The mSonic uses the measured
signals for control purposes.
- In fresh and waste water applications, mSonic measures
level and calculates flow rates through weirs or flumes
using a 20 point conversion table. The two transducer inputs
can be added, subtracted and averaged. Totalizer functionality
is provided for each channel.
- In silos and tanks, the mSonic measures level and calculates
the volume of the solids or liquids they contain by using
a custom 20 point conversion table..
- The mSonic can be powered by AC (85-250V).
- mSonic can interface two 4-20mA Ultrasonic Transducers
simultaneously, performing independent or combined Level,
Volume and Open Channel Flow measurements.
- As a controller, the instrument can be programmed with
various set points resulting in two analogue outputs (PID)
and relay (three) actions according to the measured inputs.
Complex switching sequences are possible including pump
- Configuration of the instrument can be done via the six
function keys and the graphical LCD display.
- Two 4-20mA ultrasonic transducers temperature
- Any two 4-20 mA or 0-5V Analogue inputs
- Three Relays which can provide complex switching and pump
- Two Analogue outputs (4-20mA) which operate as transmitters
of process values or operate as ouputs of a PID controll
- Two Digital outputs.
- Graphic LCD display
- Six button Keyboards
Our aim is to provide our customers with practical,
cost-saving engineered solutions and through our
worldwide and local/manufacture supplier contacts
and service facilities, we are able to offer complete
instrumentation packages. These comprehensive
packages include controllers, data loggers, control
panels and turnkey projects.